Requesting an Estoppel

Whether you’re buying, selling, or refinancing a home governed by a homeowners association or condominium association, your closing agent will need to request an Estoppel prior to closing. An estoppel request is a legal, binding document ensuring that the seller owes no debt to the Association. It also confirms what fees are due on and associated with the property. Once your closing agent completes the form below, our accounting department will send all necessary information to the appropriate party.

Request Form

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY